There will be organise Hiking groups tours in Cappadocia by our guide.
ROSE or LOVE and RED VALLEYS (2 - 4 HOURS)
We head to hike famous Rose Valley is a large area located between Goreme and Cavusin, and it is divided into many small valleys. It covers the valleys of Gulludere, Kizilcukur, Meskendir and Zindanonu. There are some cave churches, cave tunnels, cave houses in the valley which are visited during the hike. Rose Valley has paths for easy, medium and difficult levels. The most comman path in the valley takes around 2 hours for 3,5 km.Valleys.
Alternatively another program can be adopte if required..
* 3,5 km hike. Starting from the main gate and walking until Belisirma Village.
* 7 km hike. Starting from the beginning of the valley and walking until Belisirma Village.
* 14 km hike. Starting from the beginning of the valley and walking until Selime Monastery.
* 7 km or 3,5 km hike in Ihlara Valley including lunch and entrance fees.
* Pigeons Valley, 4km, from Uchisar to Goreme. A moderate walk in a green valley with many different rock formations and hundreds of pigeon houses carved into fairy-chimneys.
* Love Valley, 1 km, a short and easy hike in a valley on the way to Goreme Open Air Museum with tall fairy-chimneys.
* Zemi Valley, 5 km, from Goreme to Uchisar. A moderate hike in a green valley with wind-eroded volcanic rocks.
* Honey Valley, 5 km, starting from Goreme-Cavusin road upto old Uchisar. One of the most spectacular vies of Cappadocia.
”* Uzengi Valley, 4km, an easy hike from Ortahisar to Urgup-Mustafapasa road in a green valley.
OPTIONEL TOURS: (Extra Paying Tours): If requested from us we can arrange extension overstay in your hotel or Cave Hotel and offering extra tours: